To apply for any of the positions below, please email us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are looking for a Business Analyst that has experience working specifically with 835 and 837 EDI files. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with the layout, purpose, and content of these files. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of the data found in these files and how it should be used to the benefit of the operations team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Intimately understand the relationship between the 835/837
- Analytical Thinking
- Ability to follow complex file logic
- Familiarity with data relationships
- Familiarity with structured formatted files, i.e. XML, CSV, multi-record, multi-loop, etc.
- Ability to organize and define critical data elements from files and make recommendations for reformatting into more readable structures
- Familiarity with database normalization and table relationships
- Possible experience within a healthcare billing or account management role
- Possible experience with data analysis tools like Power BI, Tableau
- Possible experience with using SQL to create advanced queries
- Ability to organize data for creating effective reports that communicate desired results
Primary Responsibility: Creation of customer engagement based software interfaces utilizing skills commensurate with intermediate to advanced programming.
Client Interaction: The job involves client relations and the ability to interact professionally with clients in person, over the phone, and through e-mail especially in determining the scope and details of projects.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be creative and committed to developing enterprise grade software applications and code bases. Aside from the required programming experience, you should be familiar with multiple programming languages, open to continued education in the art of software development, and be proficient in planning, designing, documenting, and implementing complex projects. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and have client facing experience.
We are looking for a self-driven, result oriented individual who will see projects through to completion. We operate in a team environment with lots of client interaction so strong interpersonal traits are a must.
What you need for this position:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in software development specially using .NET
- Familiarity with software development life cycles
- Knowledge of data management systems
- Knowledge of databases and database creation
- Knowledge of ETL, EDI, and data interface concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Preferred technical proficiencies: .NET, SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems
- Willingness to travel to client sites. Approximately, 5% – 25% travel can be expected.