Emprise is searching for an experienced, senior-level Oracle EBS developer. This position is available as a contract position. Contact us today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
Role: Senior Developer, Oracle EBS (Contract)
Location: Southfield, MI
- Design, develop, test and implement features and code using Oracle EBS software
- Help End Users Understand application features to accomplish their business purposes
- Partner with Database and Middleware Administrators to achieve great application performance
- Demonstrate advanced skills while coaching and mentoring less senior team members
Outcomes & Activities:
- Design, code, test and deliver insightful and architecturally sound business solutions on high complexity work.
- Document code and projects so others can easily understand.
- Fulfill customer requirements as measured in customer survey scores.
- Show insight; know your application design & data; offer simple, working solutions.
- Apply team coding, documenting and testing standards and recommend process improvements.
- Recognize upstream and downstream impacts; communicate effectively (verbally & in writing).
- Learn the Business Process Your Application Supports so your code will better support the business.
- Improve your application and team processes.
- Decrease incidents and increase uptime of your application.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Attendance as required by department.
- Remain compliant with our policies, processes and legal guidelines.
- Code expertly in your application while following team coding and testing standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related field of study.
- Minimum of 5 years using Oracle EBS.
- Minimum of 5 years ERP Systems.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Fixed Assets, AP, General Ledger.
- Willingness to participate in an on-call development rotation 24x7x365.
- Full lifecycle experience on 2+ web application development projects.
- Financial Services and HR applications.
- Experience w/ APEX tools or Oracle Application Express.
- Experience working with PL/SQL.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Respond promptly and effectively to requests, problems, projects and tasks.
- Organize, with ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests.
- Convey complex information in a timely and easily understood way to all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate insight; make recommendations as opportunities arise.
- Self-driven, motivated to help, and able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Maintain customer focus; keep the customer’s and company’s best interest in mind.
- Work well with abstract concepts. Be analytical. Solve problems