Bedford Hts, OH
Our client is one of the largest collection agencies in the United States. They’ve created a superior business model – combining advanced technological and analytic tools with quality employees, management, and ownership who genuinely care. They understand what motivates their employees – a dynamic and attractive work environment, loyalty, and unlimited earning potential. They offer an environment where the truly inspired (and highly skilled) individual can do extraordinary things. The end result is an exceptional workplace that gives their clients superior results.
You’re not just accepting a job, but an opportunity to achieve your career goals. Our client offers state of the art technology, world class training (2013 Trainer of the Year in the American Collector Association, 6000+ member companies), and competitive benefits. The average employee tenure is in excess of 5 years, which is testament to the opportunity employees are provided to earn financial stability and advance their careers.
- Competitive wages
- Commission program with unlimited earning potential – no cap
- Full benefits package – medical, dental and vision insurance
- 3 weeks paid time off per year
- Paid Holidays Observed
- Casual dress and a professional high energy work environment
The Programmer/Developer will develop and provide routine maintenance to keep applications current with changing technology.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop / maintain in-house applications specifically designed for the company.
- Ability to learn new technologies and resolve any problems with implementation.
- Ability to extract and transform data into information essential to the business.
- Reads, comprehends and adheres to the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Reads, comprehends, and adheres to any and all applicable International Organization for Standardization (ISO) policies.
- Visual Basic.Net and SQL 2008.
- Understanding of Stored Procedures, Triggers, SQL Server Agent, and database query/management
- Crystal Reports XI– ability to create, design, and write reports
- SQL 2005
- Visual Basic 6.0.
- Collections and Accounts Receivable industry background
- Website management using ASP, PHP and WordPress
- Must have 5 or more years’ experience with programming.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing using the English language.
- Ability to be self-sufficient – able to plan and prioritize.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Ability to take ownership in the tasks assigned / be accountable for the task assigned.
- Must have ability to analyze, reason, and make decisions. Must be able to learn and retain new skills