Toledo, OH 43614
Emprise delivers consulting, data integration, data management, software development, and IT staffing solutions that achieve business goals and provide outstanding service for clients around the United States.
The Software Developer is responsible for the design, development, testing and maintenance of client software systems. Additionally, this position provides consulting to clients on best practice recommendations.
The job involves client relations and the ability to interact professionally with clients in person, over the phone, and through e-mail especially in determining the scope and details of projects.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be creative and committed to developing enterprise grade software applications and code bases. Aside from the required programming experience, you should be familiar with multiple programming languages, open to continued education in the art of software development, and be proficient in planning, designing, documenting, and implementing complex projects. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and have client facing experience.
We are looking for a self-driven, result oriented individual who will see projects through to completion. We operate in a team environment with lots of client interaction so strong interpersonal traits are a must.
What you need for this position:
- Minimum three (3) years of SQL experience
- Familiarity with software development life cycles
- Knowledge of data management systems
- Knowledge of databases and database creation
- Knowledge of ETL, EDI, and data interface concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Consulting experience a plus
- Core proficiency: SQL Stack
- Preferred technical proficiency: .NET
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Willingness to travel to client sites. Approximately, 5% – 10% travel can be expected.